She is 100ft long with a 26ft beam built in 1902 of solid oak throughout.
She has a 6 cylinder Ford diesel engine.
Built in 1902 and refurbished in 1978 for use as a bar/restaurant.
She was towed to Dunkirk on 31st May
1940 along with Ethel Everard by the steam
tug Sun XII with supplies and water for troops on board.
She survived an attack by a German U boat and a IRA bombing in London Docklands on 10th Feb 1996.